We are so on board with the recent trend in hairstyles where messy is better. The more natural the wave in your hair, the more we love it! That’s why we’re so excited to share our most recent hair tutorial from Samantha Landis today. Keep reading for the step-by-step and video!
DIY Half Up Half Down Wedding Hairstyle
1) Curl hair for loose wave.
2) Tease crown for volume and texture.
3) Take a section of hair from the right crown, twist and pin.
4) Take a section from the left crown, twist and pin.
5) Continue to alternate sides, until front pieces have been pinned back.
6) Pull out loose pieces.
Can’t get enough DIY hair tutorials? Check out our favorite wedding day looks here!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
A wonderful destination wedding or honeymoon requires the perfect location and venue - this luxurious resort on a secluded Caribbean beach is exactly that. From the open-air design and gourmet cuisine to the multiple pre-wedding, wedding and honeymoon packages, it offers everything you want and more.