We are so on board with the recent trend in hairstyles where messy is better. The more natural the wave in your hair, the more we love it! That’s why we’re so excited to share our most recent hair tutorial from Samantha Landis today. Keep reading for the step-by-step and video!
DIY Half Up Half Down Wedding Hairstyle
1) Curl hair for loose wave.
2) Tease crown for volume and texture.
3) Take a section of hair from the right crown, twist and pin.
4) Take a section from the left crown, twist and pin.
5) Continue to alternate sides, until front pieces have been pinned back.
6) Pull out loose pieces.
Can’t get enough DIY hair tutorials? Check out our favorite wedding day looks here!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
Videos have a unique ability to capture more than just the individual moments of your wedding day, so today, we invited Lily and Lime to tell us why you should create lasting memories with wedding videography.
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
This sunrise ceremony inspiration is a refreshing example of springtime refinement; the effortless, ethereal gowns, the delicate yet abundant florals and the feminine color palate together complete a picture-perfect atmosphere.