Yesterday we shared graceful wedding ideas featuring Alexandra Grecco’s Helena gown, and today we’re excited to show you how to recreate that beautiful topknot! An elegant ballerina bun is the perfect accessory for a flowly, ethereal gown, and this one from Mimi & Taylor is easy to create on your own. Keep reading for the full tutorial.
1. Take all the hair up and tie in a ponytail at the crown of the head.
2. Loosely rope-braid the ponytail.
3. Secure the rope braid with a small elastic band.
4. Wrap ponytail around in a bun tucking the end underneath.
5. Bobby pin securely in place.
6. Lightly pull out loose strands to create an effortless finish. Ballerina Bun would be best.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
For the ultimate lover of all things Walt Disney, today we’re excited to share with you the coolest thing you can do when you get married at Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World: After Hours.