Yesterday we shared graceful wedding ideas featuring Alexandra Grecco’s Helena gown, and today we’re excited to show you how to recreate that beautiful topknot! An elegant ballerina bun is the perfect accessory for a flowly, ethereal gown, and this one from Mimi & Taylor is easy to create on your own. Keep reading for the full tutorial.
1. Take all the hair up and tie in a ponytail at the crown of the head.
2. Loosely rope-braid the ponytail.
3. Secure the rope braid with a small elastic band.
4. Wrap ponytail around in a bun tucking the end underneath.
5. Bobby pin securely in place.
6. Lightly pull out loose strands to create an effortless finish. Ballerina Bun would be best.
A sweet romance that started at just 15 years old, comes to its biggest moment in an outdoor ranch wedding with wildflower inspired details!
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
- A Modern Bridal Editorial in London's Walthamstow Marshes Featuring a Neutral Color Palette With Pops of Muted Blue and Pink
- Anna Campbell's 10th Anniversary Eternal Heart Collection
- Dreamy Sunset Wedding On The Oregon Coast
- Classic and Elegant Style Showcased at Malibu Rocky Oaks in a Modern White and Gold Editorial