Are you planning to wear a hair half up half down wedding hairstyle for your wedding or engagement party? Here’s a simple and quick tutorial for a half up half down wedding hairstyle with a little bit extra finesse whipped up by the amazing Jordan Byers.
1. Start with loose waves in your hair.
2. Backcomb or tease the hair at the crown of your head.
3. Smooth out the top layer.
4. Twist one side of your hair and ***pin it about 2/3 of the way across your head*** (this is the big trick that will allow you to hide your tracks!)
5. Now twist the other side and tuck it under the first part.
6. Again, pin that piece about 2/3 of the way across your head.
Easy! And so pretty!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
Have you always wanted to create a custom diamond engagement ring, but not known how to go about it? Maybe you received a stunning, unique engagement ring but can’t find a wedding band to match it, or you’ve been searching for the perfect diamond earrings for your wedding day but can’t quite find what you’re looking for? Let us point you in the new direction, to our newest sponsors, Diamond Wish and DiamondStuds.com!
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
Featured Used Wedding Dresses: Favorite Finds
Each week, we'll be rounding up our favorite used wedding dresses that have been listed through Once Wed. Keep an eye out for designer gems by the likes of Claire Pettibone, Jenny Packham and Vera Wang. Your dream dress just might be in this group!