Are you planning to wear a hair half up half down wedding hairstyle for your wedding or engagement party? Here’s a simple and quick tutorial for a half up half down wedding hairstyle with a little bit extra finesse whipped up by the amazing Jordan Byers.
1. Start with loose waves in your hair.
2. Backcomb or tease the hair at the crown of your head.
3. Smooth out the top layer.
4. Twist one side of your hair and ***pin it about 2/3 of the way across your head*** (this is the big trick that will allow you to hide your tracks!)
5. Now twist the other side and tuck it under the first part.
6. Again, pin that piece about 2/3 of the way across your head.
Easy! And so pretty!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
Destination Wedding Ideas Tropical Wedding Inspiration with Modern, Minimalist Vibes
We’re finding ourselves drawn more and more to less lately. Less details, less styling, less clutter. This tropical wedding inspiration shoot explores modern, minimalist vibes and we can’t get enough!
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
If you're looking for the perfect gown or want to sell your own, be sure to check out our improved used wedding dress listings. We've got a brand new guide, offering our top tips for selling and buying a used wedding dress, as well as an improved user interface making it easier than ever buy and sell a dress!