Are you planning to wear a hair half up half down wedding hairstyle for your wedding or engagement party? Here’s a simple and quick tutorial for a half up half down wedding hairstyle with a little bit extra finesse whipped up by the amazing Jordan Byers.
1. Start with loose waves in your hair.
2. Backcomb or tease the hair at the crown of your head.
3. Smooth out the top layer.
4. Twist one side of your hair and ***pin it about 2/3 of the way across your head*** (this is the big trick that will allow you to hide your tracks!)
5. Now twist the other side and tuck it under the first part.
6. Again, pin that piece about 2/3 of the way across your head.
Easy! And so pretty!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
We recently experienced all Sarasota has to offer, and if you’re planning a destination wedding, it absolutely needs to be at the top of your list. Sarasota’s simple serenity and ample options offers each bride a unique and tailored experience to make their day exactly her own.