Are you planning to wear a hair half up half down wedding hairstyle for your wedding or engagement party? Here’s a simple and quick tutorial for a half up half down wedding hairstyle with a little bit extra finesse whipped up by the amazing Jordan Byers.
1. Start with loose waves in your hair.
2. Backcomb or tease the hair at the crown of your head.
3. Smooth out the top layer.
4. Twist one side of your hair and ***pin it about 2/3 of the way across your head*** (this is the big trick that will allow you to hide your tracks!)
5. Now twist the other side and tuck it under the first part.
6. Again, pin that piece about 2/3 of the way across your head.
Easy! And so pretty!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
The perfect example of a stylish country ranch wedding! Move over burlap, there's a new rustic in tow