In the world of weddings, Ginny Au is regarded as one of the pioneers of organic, minimal design. Her aesthetic is not only visually beautiful; it is brimming with meaning and life.
We are thrilled today to officially launch Ginny’s new course, Process Driven Design, developed in partnership with Once Wed and If I Made.
Process Driven Design is an in-depth exploration of creative direction for weddings and photography. No matter your role in the industry, be it as a stylist, planner, floral designer, stationery artist, photographer, or other, this course will speak deeply to the challenges we all face in our personal growth as creative entrepreneurs.
We had Process Driven Design tested by a cross-section of wedding industry professionals. They each identified the following as their greatest takeaways from Ginny’s teachings.
- Finding your creative voice and defining your brand
- Understanding the importance of unique inspiration imagery, and how to source it
- Creating minimal, cohesive, and original designs to transform your portfolio
- Rethinking the way an environment can inform your creative process
- Strengthening your styling and humanizing designs for more authentic imagery
If you are looking to forge your own path as a creative and attract clients that appreciate and value your uniqueness, Process Driven Design will resonate with you on so many levels.
The course is officially ON SALE TODAY. Register before March 31 and save $200 off the regular retail price.