‘When we eliminate the need to control, what do we see? What can we capture?’
The Loom Series is a practical teaching platform for photographers that encourages authentic documentation of the human condition. Loom began when Ginny Au found that by manipulating a scene for the sole purpose of beauty, the authenticity and memory of a moment was lost. Loom is founded on the principle of seeking a method that encourages a true representation of how clients felt, not just what they look like.
A free seat (valued at $825) to the Loom Nashville Photography Series at Bloomsbury Farm, October 13, 2015.
– Photography of five stories curating the human condition.
– Unlimited use and publication of your images after Tec Petaja publication.
– 2 hour lectures with Ginny Au including how to implement the Loom Philosophy into your photography.
– PDF with resources and inspirational advice.
Travel & lodging expenses are not included in the prize. Read below for how to enter.
1. Post your favorite Loom photo with the tags @oncewed, @loomcurated and #loomcuratedgiveaway
After you’ve posted to Instagram, you’ll then be entered into a random drawing for your chance to win! You’ll be contacted via Instagram after the winner is chosen.
With an infusion of delicate color, this wedding is serene and sophisticated.
It's customary for Chinese couples to have their wedding photos taken in advance of the wedding, leaving them plenty of time on their wedding days to enjoy the company of their guests and really revel in their celebrations. Today's couple, Janes and Osson, decided to fall suit with this tradition, taking their elegant pre-wedding photos in California (their wedding recently took place in Hong Kong!).