‘When we eliminate the need to control, what do we see? What can we capture?’
The Loom Series is a practical teaching platform for photographers that encourages authentic documentation of the human condition. Loom began when Ginny Au found that by manipulating a scene for the sole purpose of beauty, the authenticity and memory of a moment was lost. Loom is founded on the principle of seeking a method that encourages a true representation of how clients felt, not just what they look like.
A free seat (valued at $825) to the Loom Nashville Photography Series at Bloomsbury Farm, October 13, 2015.
– Photography of five stories curating the human condition.
– Unlimited use and publication of your images after Tec Petaja publication.
– 2 hour lectures with Ginny Au including how to implement the Loom Philosophy into your photography.
– PDF with resources and inspirational advice.
Travel & lodging expenses are not included in the prize. Read below for how to enter.
1. Post your favorite Loom photo with the tags @oncewed, @loomcurated and #loomcuratedgiveaway
After you’ve posted to Instagram, you’ll then be entered into a random drawing for your chance to win! You’ll be contacted via Instagram after the winner is chosen.