‘When we eliminate the need to control, what do we see? What can we capture?’
The Loom Series is a practical teaching platform for photographers that encourages authentic documentation of the human condition. Loom began when Ginny Au found that by manipulating a scene for the sole purpose of beauty, the authenticity and memory of a moment was lost. Loom is founded on the principle of seeking a method that encourages a true representation of how clients felt, not just what they look like.
A free seat (valued at $825) to the Loom Nashville Photography Series at Bloomsbury Farm, October 13, 2015.
– Photography of five stories curating the human condition.
– Unlimited use and publication of your images after Tec Petaja publication.
– 2 hour lectures with Ginny Au including how to implement the Loom Philosophy into your photography.
– PDF with resources and inspirational advice.
Travel & lodging expenses are not included in the prize. Read below for how to enter.
1. Post your favorite Loom photo with the tags @oncewed, @loomcurated and #loomcuratedgiveaway
After you’ve posted to Instagram, you’ll then be entered into a random drawing for your chance to win! You’ll be contacted via Instagram after the winner is chosen.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
With Santorini in the background, we're excited to show you modern and artistic wedding dress ideas!