Looking for a great way to say Thank You to your guests? Why not take the time to package up some goodies up in the bags above to pass out as affordable, wedding favors. Prefer to take the paper idea and create something on a smaller scale? Try the inexpensive, wedding place cards idea below.
• mini artificial flowers – $1.99/bundle of 18 available at Tinsel Trading Company or your local Michaels
• paper favor bags 3.5″ x 2″ x 6.75″ – $2.99/16
available at Michaels
• patterned paper of your choice
• white glue – my personal favorite is made by Tombow and is available here.
• solid color cardstock
• paper scissors
• white gel pen – $1.24 available at Create For Less
• mini clothespins – $1.87/50 available at California Paper Goods
Your cost will vary depending on how many of the supplies you already have on hand, and how many bridesmaids you have, but these favor bags shouldn’t run you more than $10-$15 total.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES...
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
Photographer Katie Grant recently travelled to Indonesia, where she photographed this modern bridal fashion editorial in the Prambanan Temple, an 9th century Hindu temple, revered as the most beautiful Hindu temple in the world. The expansive stone complex became the perfect setting for this modern bridal fashion inspiration: a chic column gown and simple greenery bouquet are a stunning contrast to the ancient setting.