In your day-to-day life, making a grand entrance probably isn’t something that crosses your mind that often. Sure, we all have friends that insist on being fashionably late, but the opportunity to have all eyes on you is generally reserved for your wedding day.
Considering how special this moment is, the perfect soundtrack is an absolute must. Do you want your wedding processional song to be sunny and upbeat? Maybe a little more moody and romantic? Whichever route you choose to go, there’s a lot of pressure on this tune to set the tone for the rest of the event.
It’s easy to get distracted by a song you’ve always loved or even something trendy, but I suggest you start by deciding on your ideal vibe. This way, you can focus your search to something that really makes sense with the overall plan of the day.
When picking your wedding processional song, be sure to consider tempo, lyrics and length. If you’ve got a large bridal party that all need to make it down the aisle within the allotted time of the song, you might have to rule out a few shorter options.
With that in mind, here are my top 10 picks for wedding processional songs:
1. Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want – The Smiths
2. Be Here Now – Ray LaMontagne
3. Addicted to Love – Florence + The Machine
4. Across the Universe – Rufus Wainwright
5. Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve
6. You and I – Ingrid Michaelson
7. Forget Me Not – The Civil Wars
8. Unforgettable – Nat King Cole
9. Sea of Love – Cat Power
10. Something in the Way She Moves – James Taylor
There is so much incredible beauty all around us, so we love seeing a wedding that has been designed to echo the natural beauty surrounding us. Here, the forests inspire a woodland themed wedding.