As a team of creative professionals, who are basically obsessed with weddings, wedding bouquets never get old. Similar to snowflakes, every bouquet is different! We adore the fleeting nature of flowers, the elegance they instantly create, and the fact that they’re portable sculptures. We love seeing the different creations our favorite floral designers and stylists have assembled over the years, and these are just a few of the hundreds that we’ve featured. So, we gathered the top 10 most repinned bouquets from our Pinterest to inspire you for your own wedding!
3. This bouquet from Amy Osaba has been re-pinned more than any other from our Pinterest, and we still adore it all this time after it was originally posted. Don’t you just love the addition of that deep eggplant color to balance out the pink? We do!
7. Joy always creates stunning, and show-stopping bouquets and these trailing florals are no exception. You can visit the original post to see more of this stunning wedding in Barcelona.
8. This beautiful, poppy-filled, bouquet has been an all-time favorite on Pinterest. We love the vibrant colors and stunning blooms that Kelly Kaufman Design put together for this lovely shoot.
9. Sarah Winward finds inspiration in the everyday, and when she passed a field of snowberry, she knew what she had to do with it: create a beautiful shoot. Part of the result was this stunning bouquet!
10. And finally, we wrap up our top 10 wedding bouquets with this stunner from Southern Blooms. This draping bouquet is perfect for a bride looking for a more organic twist on a traditional round design.
Public service announcement for any bride-to-be with a gypsy soul and a bohemian spirit: there's a new bridal designer in town, and you'll love their gowns. Lover’s Society is an expression of the modern-minded bride who wants the latest fashion while it’s happening.
BUY YOUR DRESS ON ONCE WED
Wedding dresses are truly works of art, and today, we're happy to feature some of our favorite wedding dress trends for 2017 from Isabelle Armstrong NY and Emily Claire Events. A bride needs to feel her best in order to look her best, so when you shop for your gown, focus on fit and flatter. The range of silhouettes and shapes, fabrics, and styles mean that brides are no longer forced to choose from just a handful of options - you can truly find the best gown for you!