I am selling this stunning vintage chic customized Anne Barge gown. The Zoe style originally has a sweetheart neckline, but I had the neckline customized (modeled after Ms. Barge’s Delphine gown) to a v-neck with straps. I also had lace-covered buttons added down the back of the gown.
This dress is perfect for an outdoor wedding (think rustic chic country/ garden or farm wedding) but could function nicely for an indoor wedding as well. It is a classically French inspired piece. The gown is made of chantilly lace draped over silk charmeuse. It is light as air and has a simple but absolutely breath-taking train. I am also including in the sale price for the gown the customized veil Anne designed to accompany this particular gown. The veil is finger-tip length (46″) with chantilly lace trim which starts at 25″ and is a delicate oval shape. It is breath-taking. The photographs I have do not do it justice.
Perhaps the best feature of the gown is the color. Hopefully my photographs illuminate it adequately…the lace is a pale ivory/latte and the silk charmeuse is a blush. Regardless of your skin-tone it pops in a remarkable way.
I am very sad to part ways with the gown. It is literally a show-stopper. Please feel free to message me with any questions or if you would like to see extra photos of the gown and veil. Thanks!!
- Alterations: The gown is brand-new and in absolute pristine condition. All original tags are attached and it is completely unaltered. The gown also comes with a coordinating blush satin sash. It was made for a bride who stands about 5'7" 125lbs.
- Preservation Method: Since this gown was never worn it has not been professionally cleaned or preserved. It has been stored in a dark cool space and hangs in its original garnet bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Astoria, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.