The time period looking design by St. Pucchi features a corset bodice with noticeable boning and a lace up back. Small ruffles peak out of the strapless top of this gown and functional metal hooks act as an additional closure down the front. Complete with a built in petticoat, the full skirt is gathered at the dropped waist and finished with a bubble hem. The built in bustle creates more beautiful volume. For brides who want a unique wedding dress, this is for you!
EBI inspected and certified to be in very good condition.
For further inquiry, email us or visit EncoreBridal.com
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34"
- Waist: 26"
- Hips: 32"
- Height with Shoes:
- Color: Pastel
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Silk, Taffeta
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Corset, Not white, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned. Small barely noticeable marks at bottom hem of the train.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.