The dress is beautiful. It is vintage but with a modern edge (the tulle outline). I got so many compliments on the dress and my groom absolutely loved it on me. It is ivory and lace with beautiful beading on the front and the back corset. Try it on at David’s Bridal and buy it from me for less $! My favorite part was that it was elegant but also comfortable to move and dance in. If you want any more pictures, let me know. I would highly recommend trying it on at David’s Bridal. It is sooo much prettier in person.
- Alterations: I am a street size 8, but David's Bridal suggested I buy the 12 instead of the 10 as I have wider hips. The corset in the back really makes it fit any size. I also got alterations to make it more my size. It has the built in bra cups ($75.00) value.
- Preservation Method: It will need to be cleaned and pressed (I would recommend doing this post any alterations you wish to make). Includes the David's Bridal dress bag. The dress bustle button came off during dancing, so that will also need to be replaced.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Lakewood , CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.