The dress was purchased from a bridal boutique in Minnesota. I fell in love with the dress right away for three reasons; it is gorgeous, elegant, and it was a long dress that could be “taken down” and turned into a mini dress. We were married on a beach in Mexico, so the mini dress option was perfect – I wore the long dress for the ceremony and dance, and then surprised both my husband and the entire wedding by slipping away with my maid of honor and coming back in the mini dress later. It allowed me to dance, stay cool, and jazz it up a notch.
- Alterations: I had two alterations done by the boutique where I purchased the dress: 1) I had the dress taken in slightly in the chest area, as I am a B cup. Breast cups were sewn in. 2) I am 5 ft 7, so the dress was hemmed to that height.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned after the wedding, and has been hanging on a hanger, in a plastic garment cover ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.