Bought through a discount designer website (theoutnet.com) because it was on deep discount – it was originally $1200! I loved the dress but I have major tattoos on my arms and choked before I could wear the dress in front of my very Mormon family and I bought another one. I didn’t wear the dress besides trying it on once or twice and I didn’t get any alterations done. I still have the bag of extra embellishments and the dress is in perfect condition in the bag. It’s an absolutely beautiful wedding dress by up-and-coming designer Rachel Gilbert. The tag says size 3 but it’s definitely a size 10.
- Alterations: No alterations, damages, rips, tears, stains, or any other blemish otherwise.
- Preservation Method: Never cleaned since it was never worn, still in original carrying bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.