I bought this dress at the Bridal Garden in Manhattan, NY. They are a very small boutique and non-profitable organization in Chelsea. They sell donated designer’s wedding dresses from designers and bridal boutiques and their revenue is donated to local school. I heard their dresses are samples from designer’s showroom or boutiques. So, I was the first owner ( the original retail price was around $1,200, I heard). The dress condition was very good and clean. I absolutely love this dress-. Very simple and clean design, has a beautiful chapel train (you could add a bustle if you like). This was worn by my own wedding 5 years ago and I really hope someone else will be able to create lovely memories and moments in this as well-.
- Alterations: I'm 5'4" and 110lbs. My street size is usually 4, so this dress was a bit bigger to me. I had this dress altered only bust and waist. The length has not been altered ( the dress was a bit long to me, but since I didn't not want to change its beautiful scallop hem, I wore shoes with 3" heel instead. Bust 32~34", Waist 26" will fit.
- Preservation Method: Dress is currently being stored in it's bag in a closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Fort Lee, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.