The dress was purchased from a bridal store in SLC, UT., and I had all of the beading added by an alterations specialist for the store. It turned out stunning and is a very elegant looking dress. As beautiful as this dress is, rather than store it in a hope chest, it is my hope that another bride wear it and feel as beautiful as I did on my wedding day, which was in Sept. 2013. I have many more pictures of the dress and of me in it. Please email me if you would like to see more. It is a beautiful dress with antique lace around the bottom & up the side, to the hip. The lace is also present over the shoulder.
- Alterations: I purchased this dress and had it altered to fit my body. I also had beading added to the bust and on the hip. My bust is 36C, waist is 29 and weight is 130 lbs. I am 5'4" tall and my shoes were 2" with a 1/2" platform.
- Preservation Method: I have cleaned this dress but the new bride will likely want to have it pressed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Green River, WY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.