I fell in love with this dress because it was so flattering for my figure! It accentuates a small waist, gives a small bust a perceptible boost, and flows in a way that resembles a Greek goddess. Honestly, I probably got the most compliments on my dress over anything else during our actual wedding day. It was comfortable, beautiful, and it accentuated my figure perfectly. Our wedding was indoors (in a church with carpet), and our reception was at a hotel. I would be more than happy to discuss any additional questions you may have–I can’t say enough good things about this dress–I love it!
Here’s the description of the dress from Sophia Tolli’s website: This satin slim A-line gown is a flawless example of couture styling at its best. Asymmetric panels of beautifully hand-draped satin are the stand-out feature of Vincia. The exquisitely embroidered and hand-beaded sweetheart neckline offers tip-of-the-shoulder sheer beaded straps. A matching beaded brooch on the hip adorns the lavishly draped skirt with chapel length train. A functional corset back completes this divine gown.
- Alterations: The lady who did my alterations told me I was a size 0 bust, a size 4 waist, and a size 6 hips. So we ordered the dress in size 6, and she took in the sides to fit my waist. Cups were sown in for my bust, and she did an interior bustle, which basically consisted of ribbons with colored tips that had to be matched and tied (easy enough). She hemmed the bottom so that it would be floor length for my 5'8" height (I wore flats on my wedding day).
- Preservation Method: This dress has been cleaned and stored in a zipped bag in a smoke free home since I wore it back in May.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Solana Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.