I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it! It is a unique dress, even when you search “Rivini” you have a hard time finding this exact dress. It’s from the Fall 2013 collection. A sleeveless dress with tiers of different kinds of lace… it’s almost all Alencon lace with a touch of tulle on the bottom. It is classic, with a touch of modern. I wore this dress to my cathedral wedding, to my wedding pictures which were in the U.S. Grant, and then to my reception at the Tijuana Country Club. It was only worn indoors, nothing was spilled on it, wasn’t around smoke, and only left the store that I bought it on the day before the wedding.
- Alterations: This dress was cut about 1" from the bottom (just the tulle), It was taken in slightly from the torso and right above the bust. I have large hips and large bust so it was not taken in anywhere there. There are DD bra pads sewn into the dress (but can be removed easily).
- Preservation Method: The dress was inspected and cleaned in the following areas. Inspect thoroughly for stains, wear, age and oxidation. Use a SpectraLight to help identify currently invisible stains. Test the beads and trim for serviceability. Tighten or replace beading and repair as needed. Hand clean using gentle proprietary soaking procedures. Rinse in a virgin solvent for a brief period to remove all cleaning agents. Anti-sugar treatment prevents latent caramelized stains. Inspect thoroughly for stains and latent sugars. Post cleaning stain removal if needed. Tighten beading and seams as required. Replace any missing ornamentation. Hand finish the gown with extreme care to respect the designer's lines and drape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.