When I first came across WTOO Vanessa, I immediately scheduled an appointment at the only store in the Boston area that was carrying it and made my final decision on the first appointment there. WTOO Vanessa is like no other dress: it’s romantic and elegant, and the key-hole back is simply breathtaking. It was perfect for my garden wedding in Berkeley in late 2013. I kept it in perfect condition and I would like to see it make another bride as happy as it made me. (More about the dress: http://watters.com/Product/WtooBrides/15410/)
- Alterations: This dress has been taken in to fit me: I'm a street size 6 (bust: 34, waist: 28, hips: 36). All alterations are reversible. A "B" size bra and a bustle were also added to the dress, which cost the bulk of the $400 worth alterations: so even if you end up altering further, you will still save a lot of money. My height was 5' 6'' with shoes, although later in the night I wore the dress with flats, which also worked out perfectly.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned: I can't see any stain on it. One flower (there are hundreds on the dress!) was a little loose and I sew it back lightly. The dress has not been preserved.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.