I bought this dress at a boutique store in Charleston, SC for my April 2013 wedding. The dress style is called Renee and it is made by Wtoo (Watters). The dress is a trumpet style with gorgeous tiers of lace and tulle. It comes with a satin bow with three beaded brooches. It was the perfect mix of traditional and modern that I was looking for! The dress is strapless and has a sweep train. The size purchased was size 8 but I had to take it out about an inch to an inch and a half. The neckline and train were not altered.
- Alterations: The size purchased was size 8 but I had to take it out about an inch to an inch and a half. The neckline and train were not altered.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and there are no spots or stains. Underneath the train (not visible to the eye), you can see a small area where the fabric is "picked" but there is no significant damage.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Morrisville, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.