Designer dress originally worth $1200 and worn once, altered only on straps and 1/2 inch taken up at bottom, alteration is reversible. Bussel is already on dress (Parisian style bussel).
Ivory re-embroidered lace v-neck trumpet gown with keyhole back and pearl and crystal encrusted belt. Sweep train.
Creamy white lace dress, rustic antique style. Scalloped neckline. Original dress came with sequined belt which I have but did not wear. I wore the satin tan sash shown in the pictures, that I will sell for $40, originally $75.
This shows the dress on the WTOO website:
- Alterations: Worn once, altered only on straps and 1/2 inch taken up at bottom, alteration is reversible. Bussel is already on dress (Parisian style bussel).
- Preservation Method: Dress and sash were both dry-cleaned within one week of the wedding. They are currently hanging in a breathable garment bag in a smoke-free and pet-free office.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Gastonia, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.