This was the first dress I tried on because it caught my eye when I was walking through the bridal shop. It’s an ivory silky taffeta strapless dress with ruched bodice and cascading pleated ruffle skirt. Puddle train. Silver rhinestone and ribbon belt added to waist but can easily be removed. I loved the dress because it was comfortable and hit my at my thinnest part (around my ribs) and had a full skirt. The dress stayed up very well and I danced the night away in it!
- Alterations: Dress has been shortened to fit me. I am 5'7" and wore 3 1/2" heels. The waist was taken in slightly (approximately 1/2") to fit my waist. My natural waist is 27". Foam cups have been added to the chest. The dress has been dry cleaned and has no stains. There were small tears along a couple of the seams at the bottom of the dress that have been repaired. The only repair that might still be needed is to replace buttons on the bustle. The dress has an American Bustle. Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.