I bought this dress at a small boutique in downtown Toronto. The dress is an Ivory English net strapless cross drape empire gown with cascading overskirt and Swarovski crystal hand beaded alencon lace neckline and hem. I got married in a park so it was a perfect bohemian-style dress that was both comfortable and classic. The empire waist made it very flattering for pear shapes or girls with smaller tops and wider hips.
- Alterations: The dress had a very sheer lining so I had it replaced with all new fabric that was more opaque and also left more room for my hips. The front of the dress was raised slightly so that it had more of a rise and fall hem with a sweep train (which has a one-point over bustle) My measurements: Bust: 31.5" Waist: 25" Hips: 39.5" Height: 5'6"
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally cleaned and stored in a garment bag. More images are available upon request
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.