I bought this dress online from another bride who wore it briefly for her elopement, but it doesn’t fit me. She purchased it in September 2013 and wore it in December 2013. I have the original receipt (sold for $1400). It has been dry cleaned.
This is a gorgeous lace dress. Scalloped sweetheart neckline sheath dress with a sweep train in ivory lace over topaz (smokey gray) charmeuse lining.
You are more than welcome to come try it on yourself if you are local to the Boston area. I am also willing to ship to you (buyer pays shipping).
I have more pictures if you want me to email them to you!
- Alterations: Previous bride had the dress altered to fit- Bust: 33 Waist: 27 Hips: 38 She is 5'2 and wore heels. She also had it taken in slightly at the thigh to make it more of a fit and flare shape, but I could barely tell when I tried it on.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been dry cleaned and is in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Charlestown, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.