This is such a beautiful and comfortable dress! You can’t tell from the pictures, but the dress flows and dances with you as you move – it was really beautiful on our wedding day! The belt that comes with it really ties the dress together, and comes in the same shade of white as the dress. It bustles so that you can dance comfortably all night long! I really love this dress, and am only selling as I don’t think that I will maintain it’s quality and/or wear it again. I would love for another bride to enjoy wearing it as much as I did!
- Alterations: The dress has been taken in on the sides only, just a few inches. No changes were made to the bust, though 1-2 inches were taken off of the length. My seamstress also reinforced a french bustle that is color-coded and easy to use. In terms of fit, I typically wear a size 8 or 10 in women's clothing and the dress fit perfectly. It fits snugly (but not too tight) on the top, which helps a lot as it is strapless. As the alterations were only to take in on the side, it should be able to be altered easily again for the perfect fit.
- Preservation Method: Following the wedding, we took the dress to a specialty wedding dress dry cleaner. It was cleaned and hung, as I am hoping to sell it. Our wedding was in July, and the dress has been cleaned and hanging since then. It is in excellent condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.