I bought this dress from Arzelle’s Boutique in Nashville, TN. The tag reads “Wtoo Brides by Watters”. I asked for a simple white ballgown, sweetheart neck line, and pockets and that is what the brought me! It was perfect! It also has fabric covered buttons down the zipper on the back, and a medium train that bustles nicely. There are cups sewn into the top so you don’t need to wear a bra. I also bought a “control top” taffeta full slip to make the ball gown bell out more, and it is a size Medium. This dress is perfect for any bride who plans on dancing. It was very comfortable. The fabric pulls to the center at the bust in a semi-pleat. I would give anything to relive my wedding day! I felt like a princess for sure! I can send you more pictures if you would like! I have hundreds! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 40
- Waist: 36
- Hips: 52 (Ball gown)
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8''
- Alterations: I got a size 10 because the 8 didn't go all the way to the floor. I am 5' 8'' so I needed to get the 10 for the length and then get it taken in a little at the waist and bust. The size is now closer to an 8.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Chiffon, Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Classic, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Cleaned, and hung in and air tight dress bag. I will get it cleaned again as a courtesy prior to sending it out after sale comes through.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Nashville,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.