I purchased my lovely gown via The Poinsett Bride in Greenville, South Carolina. It was the last dress I tried on and I immediately fell in love. I wore it for my outdoor wedding and it worked beautifully to show off my figure while also staying classy. The dress is gorgeous; however I’m not very sentimental and would like someone else the chance to wear this gorgeous gown at a much lower cost. :)
The dress features lace appliqué all over a sheer body. The top is sweetheart and the back of the dress dips a bit lower then braw line. It has sewn in bra cups that can easily be removed or left. The train is quite beautiful and has lace detail at the bottom.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: The dress is a size 4 and laces up the back. It has a laced up back-so alterations don't have to be major in order for the dress to fit the purchaser.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Corset
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress is currently at my home in South Carolina. It is has been dry-cleaned and preserved professionally. No stains or markings.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.