I am selling a never used 2013 Carolina Herrera Winterhalter Gown – gown size 10 (street size 8). This dress was purchased at a sample sale so there is some minor damage that can be fixed when you have the dress altered to fit you!
This dress retails for $12,000 but I purchased the dress in November of this year at a sample sale in a boutique in San Francisco for $3,600 (including taxes). I will sell mine for $2,900 or best offer. The dress is an exceptional art piece, and a true find. I just feel that while it is an incredible piece by a very whimsical designer, it is not for me.
I will ship from the San Francisco Bay Area and will accept Paypal payments. Please contact me for photos.
- Alterations: No alterations have been done on this dress. - Reminder - This is was a sample dress so has some minor damage from being tried on. Detailed specifics about the minor damage: -This dress has two zippers - one outer and one inner zipper. The inner zipper - which is often replaced when altering - is broken and will need replacement. -The crinoline that goes across the top of the halter will need to be tightened when you have the dress altered. It is slightly stretched. -There are many many layers of crinoline in the lower half of the dress. Some a few of the individual layers have small tears (from being accidentally stepped on). The dress is really in wonderful shape!
- Preservation Method: It has never been cleaned because it has never been used.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Oakland, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.