I bought this dress in one of the best bridal boutiques in Praga – the art district of Warsaw, Poland.
It was perfect for the wedding – the most important and beautiful day in my life. The dress looks very noble because of its beautiful train. It represents the importance and uniqueness of the occasion. Gently glittering lace eases the design so the overall look is not too solemn. It looks very feminine and attractive. The classic A line makes the dress look timeless and unpretentious. Furthermore, the A line fits absolutely all body types. It defines waistline, adds feminine curves to a straight figure but also hides a heavier bottom half. The upper part of the dress is corset which will securely hold your breast in place and take your waist in. Also, corset make the size quite flexible. You can adjust it to the silhouette thanks to regulatory ribbons.
The dress has a bustle attached so you can hide the train for moving freely while dancing.
I will sell this dress with beautiful, over 2 meters long, vintage Spanish lace veil, that was complimented more than anything else on my wedding day and many days after.
Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions (email@example.com).
- Alterations: Slice of the dress was slightly torn during the wedding party but soon after it has been fixed by an tailor.
- Preservation Method: The dress was used twice (for wedding and photo session) and dry cleaned at laundry specialized in bridal gown wash.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Mississauga, ON
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.