London-based Jenny Packham launched her eponymous line in 1988. While the collection currently comprises ready-to-wear, accessories, and lingerie, it is the designer’s evening and bridal gowns that remain the most beloved. Acclaimed for soft, feminine grace and glamour, Jenny Packham runway shows captivate audiences with diaphanous dresses detailed with delicate lace and intricate beadwork. The most iconic and influential women pick Packham for red carpet events, galas, and their big day.
I always wanted a small, intimate wedding, but I especially knew I wanted a stunning dress. Jenny Packham is known for her romantically gorgeous gowns that always stand the test of time. I saw the Willow dress on Jenny Packham’s website then found a local retailer in Southern California that sold the same gown. The Willow was the first dress I tried on in my wedding search and despite trying on other top names such as Monique Lhuillier, nothing compared to Jenny Packham’s romanticly sleek and detailed gown. Even though I had an appointment with Vera Wang in a few days, I cancelled because I knew the Willow was the One. I bought my dress the day I tried it on at Erin Cole in Costa Mesa, California and began my search for my shoes. I ended up picking out a Sergio Rossi shoe and found my own unique jewelry to wear on my wedding day in September of 2012. We had a very small family ceremony in the home where I grew up. The dress was only worn for the short ceremony, not to a reception. The gown has remained in layers of protected covering that was provided by the boutique I bought it from and has remained in a protected closet ever since the ceremony. I always thought I would keep my wedding dress, but it is just too beautiful and perfect to be hidden away.
May my loss be your good fortune.
- Alterations: There have been no alterations to this gown. It is a UK size 8, which translates to a size 4 (small) in US size charts for a Jenny Packham dress. I am 5'9 without shoes so there was no need to alter the length of the dress while wearing 3-4 inch heels and the dress fit me everywhere else at a size of: 34 Bust, 26-27 Waist, and 37 Hips (inches).
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned by a local, specialty cleaner as noted on the garment tag to be acceptable. It has been stored in a gown length clear bag as well as the original Jenny Packham protective bag and kept in a protected closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Birmingham, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.