Jenny Packham Willow wedding dress in champagne color, size UK 10 (equates to a US size 8, bridal). Worn for six hours during wedding in May. Bought the dress at the Jenny Packham store in London. Fell in love with the unique vintage look, and have never felt more beautiful than in this dress. It’s extremely comfortable and one-of-a-kind. Am very sad to let it go.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 27
- Hips: 27
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8"
- Alterations: Minimal alterations done, which include shortening of dress from original length (I am 5'7" and wore 4" heels to keep as much length as possible), taking in at the waist and bust (but still loose as the dress should be worn with some looseness to it), thin cups sewn in (so that no bra is needed, but can easily be removed if desired), and a french and american bustle sewn in (photo of bustle included, if you do not want to use bustle does not show at all).
- Color: Ivory, Metallic
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Chiffon, Embellishment
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Bohemian, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally dry cleaned immediately after wedding. Will be shipped in clear plastic dress bag, and will come with original tags and bag of extra beading.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.