This Jenny Packham Willow was purchased at Saks on 5th Avenue in NYC. It is the perfect dress for a modern-vintage bride, the kind of bride who doesn’t want strapless, who loves details with a nod to the 1920s/30s, and who wants a dress that is light and easy but still, well…stunning. Its very romantic, and a bit sexy too. If you’re searching for this dress, you know how striking it is already. I wore this dress for my Cape Cod wedding in June. It was comfortable and light, so I could dance all night without feeling weighed down.
FYI, the label size is a UK 8, which translates to a US size 6, street size 0
- Alterations: Minor alterations, with the most significant being the hemming. With my shoes on at my wedding I was 5' 4", so it is hemmed for someone that height. A french bustle was added, but that can easily be undone if you prefer a ballroom bustle. I also had the deepness of the v-neck reduced, but that can also be easily reveresd
- Preservation Method: It has since been cleaned, beading repaired and preserved by J Scheer & Co, so it is in pristine condition. I would have loved for the chance to keep it, but spent more on it that I had initially budgeted for a wedding gown. I hope that it can make someone else feel beautiful and happy on their wedding day too.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.