Every detail on this dress is breathtaking–it is sexy and yet classy, gave even this rather flat-chested bride the appearance of incredible curves, and it has such a dreamy modern-vintage feel. It’s perfect for a 1920s/30s inspired bride that also wants to fit an updated event. We had an evening ceremony and a nighttime reception and the lighting flickered on the beading in such a perfect way.
This dress was purchased at Panache Bridal in Beverly Hills for a Summer 2013 wedding. I adored this gown from the moment I saw it online, and it was just as gorgeous in person. It photographed beautifully, both in still photographs and in our HD/Super 8 wedding film. Honestly, if my husband and I weren’t trying to save up for a home, I would save this dress in the hopes of having it as a family heirloom. I’d love for it to go to a wonderful bride who also fell in love with this dress and dreams of wearing it to her wedding. I am *firm* on the asking price, as if I can’t get that amount I’d rather not sell it at all.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: open/low cut bust--can fit bust sizes A-C
- Waist: 26
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: It was impossible to raise my arms in the dress with the sleeves as originally designed, so I had the front of the cap sleeve re-attached at the top of the sleeve/shoulder, rather than coming straight across (see photos, and feel free to request more for closer details). That little change made dancing SO much easier!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Lace, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: I had the dress cleaned by an LA area bridal cleaner who are reviewed super-highly on yelp; they would be happy to speak with you about the wonderful condition of the dress. Honestly, it looks like it was never worn!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Long Beach, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.