I felt exceptionally comfortable and confident wearing this dress. I wore this dress for almost 12 hours and never had to fiddle or readjust it. I also could go to the restroom on my own, dance all night in it and never feel like I had to suck in my stomach.
The dress is in pristine condition and has no rips, tears snags, or pulls. It has 2 crystals missing from the center detailing but they fell off evenly so it does not look like anything is missing from the dress.
- Alterations: I am a US street size 0. My measurements are: Bust-31.5 inches Waist- 26.5 inches Under Bust-29 inches Lower Hips-32.5 inches Nape to Waist- 14.25 inches I had the dress shortened (It just covers my toes when I am wearing my heels [with my heels I am 5'8"). Padded cups were sewn in (these can be easily removed). A professional wedding dress tailor made a beautiful french bustle in back.
- Preservation Method: My dress was cleaned by a professional wedding dress preservationist 3 days after my wedding which was on March 1, 2014. The dress is now stored on a mannequin bust in the box provided by the preservationist.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.