I fell in love with this dress the first time I saw it online. I was worried about how it would look on me since I am a larger size, especially compared to the models I had seen it on, but she is such a phenomenal designer that the lines enhanced every area you would want and forgave the others.
It was very important to me to be comfortable on my wedding day since our wedding was 13 hours long. This dress flows beautifully and it is one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing I have ever worn. It truly allowed me to relax and enjoy the entire day.
I wore this dress once on my wedding day and, for me, it was absolutely perfect. We were married in the American Church in Paris, followed by a dinner a at beautiful art deco restaurant and a boat tour along the Seine. So the dress brings a long with it all the magic, joys and romance of Paris.
- Alterations: I had very minor alterations done to the dress, even though I lost some weight, I preferred the loose comfort of the dress. The dress was hemmed to the floor. I am 5' 5" and wore 3" heels - so roughly 5' 8". My tailor made a beautiful french bustle with five ties on the inside. I love it but if you prefer a different bustling style the ties can easily be removed and a tailor could make a different bustle to your liking. In addition I extended the satin part of the back ever so slightly to give me a little more coverage on the sides of my back. It followed the same lines of the original dress but can easily be returned to the original style by a tailor.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been expertly dry cleaned. It has very minor spots toward the bottom of the dress on the underlay of the dress, otherwise, it is in great condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.