I’m selling my absolutely gorgeous Jenny Packham Willow gown, which I wore at my wedding in August 2013. The dress is covered in the most beautiful beading, and the back is amazing. I’m sad to sell the dress, but it makes me happy to think of someone else getting as much pleasure out of it as I did. Perfect for petite brides!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 31.5
- Waist: 24.5
- Hips: 34.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: The dress is a size UK 6, which is Jenny Packham's smallest size. I am a size 0 in US sizing. The gown was taken in at the waist, hips, and bust and shortened (I am 5'2" and wore 4" heels). The dress maker also designed a gorgeous and unique bustle, which is pictured. The bustle can be easily taken out by a seamstress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Glamorous, Vintage
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and preserved using acid-free archival materials by a wedding gown specialist in New York. It will ship to you on a dress form in perfect condition!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.