This dress was purchased from a David’s Bridal shop. I love this dress. The material is Shantung, so it gives the dress some weight, so it feels sturdy and very wearable for a long day. I did not end up getting married (it’s for the best!), so this dress is brand new, never worn, mint condition.
One of my favorite details of the dress are the pockets hidden in the folds of the material. It’s perfect for carrying lip gloss, tissues, or whatever else you’ll need to keep handy throughout the day. Also, I love the way the material shimmers slightly in the light. It’s an incredibly photogenic dress/material, and it would make any bride proud to wear it.
- Alterations: This dress was hemmed to fit someone approximately 5'6"; I was going to wear flats with the dress because the wedding was going to be in a lavish garden, and I didn't want heels to sink into the ground.
- Preservation Method: This dress hasn't been worn, so preservation hasn't been necessary. It has been kept out of direct sunlight, and in a garment bag for several months. The material will need a slight steam to remove wrinkles, but again, the material is incredibly forgiving and beautiful.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Raleigh, NC
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.