I recently got married and absolutely love this dress! Now I am trying to recover some costs from the wedding. It is in great condition and I had it cleaned right after the wedding. It has a strapless neckline, asymmetrical pleating on the bodice and hips, and gathers on the side. The flared skirt has pleating radiating out at several angles. A sweep train and a button up back closure complete the look of this gown. I will include the necklace and hair brooch for free if you like.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: The waist was taken in, my rib cage is 26 inches. The stomach area is "cinched" and gives the appearance of a smaller waist. The hem was taken up about 2 inches. The bridal salon that did my alterations said it could be taken out 2 dress sizes and taken in 1 dress size after alterations. There is also a bustle that is held up by numbered string ties. I added the beaded belt around the waist, it is sewn on but can be removed by a professional if desired.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Costa Mesa, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.