This dress would be downright perfect for a fall, winter, or spring bride! It’s versatile, classic, timeless…and affordable! I was delighted to see David’s Bridal and Vera Wang had collaborated on such a lovely selection of dresses. I wore this dress for my June wedding and loved it. I especially liked that it came with a sleeve option. I wore the illusion piece for the ceremony, and removed it for a strapless look during the reception. More information on the dress is listed on David’s Bridal website: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Satin-Faced-Organza-Gown-with-Illusion-Piece-VW351023_Bridal-Gowns-Shop-By-Designer-White-by-Vera-Wang. Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: We brought the sleeves in slightly as there was a bit of a gap between the fabric and my arm. We also added a high French bustle on the back (with five pearl buttons). No alterations were made to length, corset, etc.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza, Satin
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Two piece
- Preservation Method: My in-laws were sweet enough to have the dress dry-cleaned for me just a couple days after our wedding! The dress is in pristine condition, and hanging in it's original David's Bridal garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: 22046, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.