We bought the dress in the winter of 2011 for our 2012 summer destination wedding. The dress is a beautiful full length gown from the Vera Wang White collection. The dress was only worn for the wedding and reception on the day of the wedding for a total of approximately 7 hours. In addition to the dress, we purchased the matching under skirt from David’s bridal and we had a matching cathedral veil custom made. Both the veil, underskirt, and garment bag also come with the dress for the asking price of $899. That’s right, you get the veil, dress, matching underskirt, and garment bag worth a total value of $1,900.00 for only $899.00 plus shipping & handling. Pick up of the aforementioned items is available for local cash buyers only.
- Alterations: The dress was altered for an additional $300.00 by David's Bridal to fit a size 4 - 6 body frame.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally dry cleaned and stored in the dry cleaners' bag. The dress is still brilliant off-white and beautiful!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Pensacola, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.