I bought this beautiful gown at David’s Bridal. It’s a gorgeous ivory-colored, taffeta empire waist gown with bias-cut banded bodice, net overlay and attached sash. Very simple yet stunning on anyone. I love this dress, but unfortunately it’s going to sit in my closet forever and would like to pass it down to a bride-to-be. This wedding dress will always be cherished in my memories when I got married… And you’ll love it as much as I did. Thanks for looking :)
- Alterations: Bottom of dress is taped (pressed and folded) with fabric tape about 1-2 inches.
- Preservation Method: Stored in a plastic gown bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Burbank, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.