I loved this dress from the moment I put it on! The layers make it playful and fun, without feeling like too much. It felt elegant, and was a joy to dance in. We had an outdoor ceremony, and then an indoor dinner and dance. I wore it with fancy shoes and no sash for the ceremony, and then changed to turquoise TOMS (sneakers) and added a matching sash for the evening.
The top is fitted. The bust was a little large for me, but nothing a little padding couldn’t help. It comes with a separate layered slip, which both holds in some shape in the top, and gives the dress volume on the lower half. It has really solid internal boning, which creates a nice hourglass comfortably.
I’m 5’10.5, and it was the perfect length with flat shoes, and hasn’t been altered. Though is designed so that it could be shorted without anyone noticing. There is a loop tucked under the back-side to lift up the back while dancing.
- Separate layered partial-tule slip
- black beaded sash (cost $120 at David’s Bridal)
- Simple veil (I didn’t end up wearing this)
- Alterations: Has been fully dry-cleaned since our wedding.
- Preservation Method: Dry-cleaned, and stored hanging indoors in a temperature and humidity controlled room.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.