We’re a newlywed couple, happily getting settled in after a beautiful ceremony and awesome honeymoon…and getting ready to move cross-country and needing to cut down on belongings.
This satin ivory dress made me very happy and I hope to pass that joy on to you!! I’m hoping for less than half of what I spent — a bargain for you, and a little cash for us as we move ahead with adding a third member to our party ;) Maybe a bit less if you can tell me a good story about planning your dream wedding on a budget!
- Alterations: Here are the dress details: * Size 4, grazing the floor on a 5'7" woman in 2.5" heels, bottom can be taken up if you want it shorter * Top of the dress has sequins/beads -- not stitched directly onto the dress, could be removed if you don't like them * "Belt" in the picture not included, I bought the pearl/jeweled piece at Michael's for $6 plus a satin ivory ribbon for $2 Alterations: * Taken in slightly around the bust (I'm between a 32-34 inch D cup) and the waist * Ballroom bustle in the back -- can be "lifted up" in the back by attaching the loops to their buttons (hidden in folds of the dress) or let down completely if you want more of a train behind you
- Preservation Method: * Dress was not dry-cleaned yet but truly has no obvious stains or marks anywhere that's visible. There's some dusty/grey stuff on the underside from walking around (see photo), but it will look like that after you've walked around for 10 min. anyways :) I kept the dress up in the bustle for the whole day I wore it, so the "train" segment was never dragging
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Linden, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.