I bought this dress at the tail end of 2009 (I had a December wedding). I tried on a handful of dresses, and this was about the 5th one I tried on. It fit so perfectly. It hugged my body in all the right places, had wonderful coverage, the perfect A-line around my hips & waist, and the most important…it was comfortable to move and walk around in. I simply loved wearing this dress and whomever gets it will enjoy it as well. Last but not least, this dress came out so wonderfully in all my wedding photos (professionally taken) as well as from amateur family/friends pictures. This dress can be worn for both the cold or warmer months.
- Alterations: There were some alterations made to the dress by a professional seamstress (whom I had to pay extra for at David's Bridal). The alterations that were made were to the bust mostly. There were no changes made in the length of the dress - for that I wore heels. I cannot recall at the moment if there were any other alterations since it has been almost 5 years. Potential buyers can email seller if really interested to find out the exact alterations - I would need to dig out the paper receipt to find out exactly. The alterations that were done were minimal from the original measurements.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned professionally and has been stored in the original garment dress bag provided by David's Bridal - bag is zippered up and provides complete coverage from dust, dirt, etc. The dress and veil are also covered in additional plastic which is then placed into the bag. It has remained in my closet for all this time and has not been handled at all from the wedding back in 2009. The only time I took it out was to take pictures for selling this dress. It still is in fantastic, ready-to-wear shape. This dress was not worn during a reception. For the reception I had changed into another formal dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: nanuet, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.