This dress was bought at full price (not a sample dress so it was in perfect condition) at David’s Bridal. It is completely lace with a few modern touches. It features a medium length lace train, beautiful pearl/crystal beading right below the bodice, and a sweetheart cut. I only wore it for a few hours the entire day. I was never planning on selling it because I love this dress more than anything I’ve ever worn, but my family could use the money so I’m making this sacrifice. Let’s find my dress a good loving home!
- Alterations: I added a bustle for the reception, which pins up beautifully to still show the bottom of the dress, which has a lot of lace detail. I also added cups for enhanced support, as well as altering the area around the middle/thighs to create the absolute perfect hourglass shape.
- Preservation Method: The dress is like new, with no signs of wear and tear. It has not been drycleaned, and it has been kept in a cool dry dark closet in a dress bag for a few months. It really needs a good home--I love this dress!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Davis, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.