Bought this dress May 2013, it is still in stores at David’s Bridal. The dress is the Soft Chiffon Sheath Tank with Illusion Lace Back. It is ivory lightweight chiffon with an illusion back.
I also have a veil if there is interest. It is fingertip length with pearls scattered throughout.
- Alterations: The dress was altered down to my small and short frame. Other alterations include closing the V-neck slightly so it wasn't as low cut and the silver dress fastener clasps on the left shoulder were replaced with white ones so they are barely visible (the other side has a zipper). 3 bustle points were added to the dress to bring up the sweep length train.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been hanging in garment bag about 1 month since the wedding. Dry cleaning will be needed as it is a little dirty around the seam at the bottom and arms.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.