I purchased this dress at the David’s Bridal in Raleigh, NC when I was ‘just looking”. It had everything I wanted so in the end I couldn’t walk away. This dress was discounted because it was no longer being made so you won’t be able to find it anywhere else! It truly helped me to feel beautiful and have a fairy tale day.
- Alterations: I have had only a hem and bustle added to the dress. I had a country wedding so I wore cowgirl boots. The bustle type that was applied is called a "barn bustle" and looks absolutely amazing! This dress would be perfect to wear with flats or lower heeled shoes.
- Preservation Method: When I took my dress off on wedding day, before leaving reception site, I was immediately placed back into the protective David's Bridal bag that I purchased for it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Smithfield, NC
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.