This dress is simple, elegant and timeless. I loved that I could wear lots of jewelry with this dress and it wasn’t overwhelming. I bought this dress in March of 2012. I have only worn it once which was on my wedding day. It is in pristine condition the ivory lace is absolutely stunning and I got lots of compliments. I married the man of my dreams in this dress and I’m excited to give somebody else the joy of wearing it as they marry the man of their dreams.
- Alterations: I made no alterations to the dress so if you've tried on a size 4 at Davids Bridal before it will fit exactly like any dress on the rack. There is no damage or bustle.
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging covered since I wore it on my wedding day.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.