This dress was SO great!
Structured enough to create a great silhouette but not so tight that it feels restrictive. Very light and comfortable to wear all afternoon/night.
I was lucky to not have to alter the dress at all (except for a bustle). I’m 5’7″ and my shoes were ~2.5″ tall, in case that helps. My hip measurements are bigger than the David’s size 6, but it still felt great.
There are some sequins on the dress that are hard to see in the pictures (and in person, except if you’re up close), but they give the dress a nice shimmer. The lace is really feminine and beautiful as well.
Will include the pink sash and perfectly shape-matched slip for another $50.
Retails for $650: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Sweetheart-Strapless-Lace-Gown-WG3263
- Alterations: NO alterations other than the bustle!!
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Mountain View, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.