I bought my dress at a David’s Bridal store in North Carolina. I tried on many, many dresses that day and nothing compared to this one. I am a very practical girl and wanted to make sure I was comfortable for my wedding day. I loved this dress because it was flattering and the ruffles were very pretty. The dress was not heavy and could be picked up in one handful. The ruffles also show up wonderfully in pictures. Standing and sitting, the skirt of the dress is very flattering and does not wrinkle easy.
- Alterations: It is a floor-length, ivory wedding dress and does not have a train. I had straps added to the dress to increase comfortability. The straps are removable and the dress can be worn strapless. No other alterations were done to the dress. David's Bridal builds in extra seam allowance, meaning the dress can be altered two sizes in either direction. The dress has all the original seam allowance in tact.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.