I bought 2 dress online from David’s Bridal in September of 2013. I decided against this dress due to my petite frame. I am 4’11 and the dress would probably look best on someone that is 5’4 or 5’5. It is very shapely and showed my curves and the train is beautiful, but it would have cost too much for me to get the alteration done for this dress. So except for trying it on, it has never been worn any where. The tags are still on the dress.
I am trying to clear out some wedding stuff so we can use the money for our first home. I prefer to sell it locally but I am willing to cover up to $20 of shipping cost. Please email me with any questions.
The color is : Ivory/champagne and the David’s Bridal link with more information about the dress is: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Charmeuse-Side-Drape-Gown-with-Sash-WG3026
- Alterations: No alterations, tear, stain or issue with this dress.
- Preservation Method: Stored in the David's Bridal box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Gaithersburg, MD
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.